ASI Security is the right choice when an experienced government security vendor is needed, whether the project is federal, state or local. Here are the key drivers behind our qualifications for government security contracts.
GSA Contract Security Services
AXIS Global Enterprises, Inc., the parent company of ASI Security, holds a Schedule 84 General Services Administration (GSA) contract. In addition to security system design, installation and maintenance, our government security services can include:
- Alarm and signal systems
- Law enforcement and security equipment/supplies
- Live guard and facility management
- Physical access control systems
- Unmanned aerial systems (UAS/drones)
- Video surveillance systems
This makes us a valuable government security contractor resource for any city, county or state in need of specialized security services (in addition to federal government security). Fortunately, that’s just the beginning of what we can provide.
Specialized Government Security Services
Holding a GSA contract gives us access to the broadest range of services possible. In addition to the security services above, ASI Security can provide your department with:
- Employment background, forensic and drug testing
- Firefighting and rescue for urban or wildland
- SeaPort-e marine craft and waterfront equipment
- Special purpose clothing
- Vehicular video systems
- Wearable body cameras
Whether on land or sea, we can meet your critical security demands immediately.
ICE and DHS Contract History
Because of our deep expertise in government security, ASI Security was awarded a contract to provide services for ICE operations under the Department of Homeland Security in 2022. During the national security crisis on the Southwest U.S. border, we have become a valuable resource for law enforcement departments tasked with mitigating the ongoing threats to border security.
These are the reasons why ASI Security is the ideal vendor to meet your department’s government security needs. To discuss the scope of your project, contact ASI Security now. We’re ready to answer your questions.
About ASI Security
ASI Security is a Class A General Contractor, providing both construction and integrated security technology solutions to government, military, and commercial clients nationwide. Based in Virginia, ASI Security is fully certified, licensed, bonded and insured, and is a minority-owner, SBA 8(a), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
- Solving Security Challenges for the Hospitality Industry - September 5, 2023
- Current Technology for Current Scenarios - July 31, 2023
- Guarding Against Prohibited Conduct on Government Properties - July 11, 2023