Axis Global Enterprises, Inc. currently holds the following contract vehicles, allowing us to better respond to your needs and generate progressive solutions:
GSA Advantage is the Federal Government's premier online shopping superstore. With online access to millions of commercial products and services, GSA Advantage! ensures you are getting GSA-negotiated prices from GSA-approved sources.
GSA Schedules (also referred to as Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) and Federal Supply Schedules) are long-term governmentwide contracts with commercial firms providing federal, state, and local government buyers access to more than 11 million commercial supplies (products) and services at volume discount pricing. AXIS Global Enterprises, Inc. holds a Schedule 84 contract with GSA which allows us acces to:
- Alarm and Signal Systems, Facility Management Services, Professional Security/Facility Management Services and Guard Services;
- Employment, Forensic Drug Testing Equipment and Services;
- Firefighting and Rescue Equipment, Urban and Wildland;
- Law Enforcement and Security Equipment Supplies and Services;
- Marine Craft and Equipment;
- Physical Access Control Systems (PACS);
- Security System Management, Design and Support Services, Marine Craft and Waterfront Security Products and Services;
- Special Purpose Clothing;
- Surveillance Systems, Wearable Body Cameras, Vehicular Video; and
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS, drones)
GSA Contract Number: 47QSWA19D002C
For any GSA Advantage questions or requests for more information, please contact:
Ross D. Vierra
The Axis Global Enterprises Team is a subcontractor for Seaport-e and can compete for task orders across all geographic zones.
Task orders issued under this contract by the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps, provide services that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas supported by the activities and technical capabilities that comprise the various ordering offices, as well as provide professional support services to the overall Navy, and Marine Corps organizations.
Engineering, Tactical and Programmatic Services
Axis Global Enterprises, Inc. is a teaming partner with RMGS, Inc. on a SeaPort-e Contract supporting a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions for NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), ONR, NAVFAC, CNI, USMC, DTRA and a variety of other DoD and Defense Agency clients.
Axis Global Enterprises, Inc. is approved to bid and execute SeaPort-e work in: Zone 1 (Northeast); Zone 2 (National Capital); Zone 3 (Mid-Atlantic); Zone 4 (Gulf Coast); Zone 5 (Midwest); and Zone 6 (Southwest).
Available Order Types
Axis Global Enterprises, Inc. can support FFP, T&M, CPFF and other cost-type task orders with its DCAA-compliant accounting system.
For any SeaPort-e or Zone-related questions or additional prime or subcontract teaming opportunities, contact:
Ross D. Vierra
SeaPort-e Quality Assurance Program
Axis' quality assurance begins with opportunity planning and our “bid/no bid” decision in the Axis capture process. If Axis cannot provide the capability at a reasonable cost with a schedule meeting our client’s needs – then we will make a “no bid” decision. This simple strategy starts our quality process. Once a “bid decision” is made Axis begins its Quality Assurance strategy. We use the following steps in our quality process: Project Definition, Project Planning, Project Execution and Monitoring, and Project Closeout.
Project Definition. Once a bid decision is made, we carefully review the requirements by developing a work breakdown structure (WBS) and define individual work packages. From the WBS we are able to assess cost, performance, and schedule requirements.
Project Planning. Project planning ensures that we translate the WBS into a project schedule. Through the use of the WBS and an appropriate scheduling tool, Axis identifies ‘work to be completed’ and matches it against ‘resources required to complete the work defined.’ Once the project plan has defined work and resources required, a Project Plan is developed. The Project Plan is then priced and incorporated into the proposal development process which is then submitted for government review.
Program Execution and Monitoring. When awarded a contract, the Project Plan (with any modifications negotiated prior to contract award) becomes the baseline for schedule, resources, deliverables, and cost. Axis leaders are accountable to manage the progress of the contract against this baseline. Deviations from the baseline mandate that the Program Manger notify the Division Manager until either the deviation is resolved or the baseline is adjusted. If government approval of the adjustment is required, the baseline adjustment will not be implemented until government approval obtained. If the quality of a process, deliverable or employee performance is identified to be below expected levels, the Program Manager is responsible to identify and execute the remediation plan which is coordinated with the Division Manager to ensure accuracy, responsiveness and appropriateness of the remediation.
Project Closeout. Once the contract is completed, deliverables, lessons learned and feedback are collected and results documented. We solicit input from our customers, subcontractors and employees to provide continuous improvement in the quality system. These results are then documented in our existing procedures and implemented on future projects.
Axis Global Enterprises, Inc. Licenses and Certifications
|VA CLASS A GENERAL CONTRACTOR||705134613|
|SWaM MBE / DBE||0687110|
|SDVOSB CVE Certified||00VE|
- 236210 - Industrial Building Construction
- 237110 - Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction
- 237120 - Oil and Gas Pipeline and Related Structures Construction
- 238110 - Poured Concrete Foundation and Structure Contractors
- 238130 - Framing Contractors
- 238140 - Masonry Contractors
- 238290 - Other Building Equipment Contractors
- 238310 - Drywall and Insulation Contractors
- 238330 - Flooring Contractors
- 238390 - Other Building Finishing Contractors
- 238150 - Glass and Glazing Contractors
- 237310 - Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
- 237990 - Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- 238910 - Site Preparation Contractors
- 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 236118 - Residential Remodelers
- 238160 - Roofing Contractors
- 238170 - Siding Contractors
- 238190 - Other Foundation, Structure and Building Exterior Contractors
- 238210 - Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
- 238220 - Plumbing, Heating and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- 238320 - Painting and Wall Covering Contractors
- 332618 - Other Fabricated Wire Product Manufacturing
- 332710 - Machine Shops
- 332999 - All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- 488119 - Other Airport Operations
- 488310 - Port and Harbor Operations
- 531312 - Nonresidential Property Managers
- 561621 - Security Systems Services (except Locksmiths)
- 561730 - Landscaping Services
- 561790 - Other Services to Buildings and Dwellings
- 562998 - All Other Miscellaneous Waste Management Services
- 921190 - Other General Government Support
The Virginia Association of State College & University Purchasing Professionals (VASCUPP) is designed to provide opportunities for Virginia's public colleges, universities and other higher education institutions, and to address and share information.
It's primary purpose is to recognize and use effectively the common procurement principles, knowledge, experience, challenges, support and resources of decentralized higher education member institutions.
VASCUPP's structure is designed to promote increased opportunities for cooperative procurement among institutions of higher education and professional development among its members.
Founded in 1992, the group's nine (9) members are:
- George Mason University
- James Madison University
- Old Dominion University
- Radford University
- University of Virginia
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Virginia Military Institute
- Virginia Tech
- The College of William & Mary
Learn more by visiting the VASCUPP website.